"What is this stuff?"
She wasn't quite sure what to think at first!
"Of course I have to put my hand in my mouth while I'm eating!"
At Emma's 4 month check-up, the doctor told us that she can start eating rice cereal. We were so excited to hear that. Our little girl is growing up! When we first gave it to her, she had no idea what was being put in her mouth...this white, clumpy cereal with a weird taste and on a spoon! She made some funny faces, spit out some of it and had to investigate with her hands too. What a mess!! :) It's been about a week and a half now and she really enjoys her cereal. She knows what the spoon is now and opens her mouth ready for her yummy cereal! She'll stay on this for a few more weeks and then we'll start introducing vegetables and fruits.
14 years ago
1 comments:
wow! I can't believe she is ready for cereal already! She seems like she is too little, but I know she is growing up. Take it from me--when you start the other baby food, do all the veggies first, then fruit! Avery always ate everything, even the green ones! She never got picky until way later! Good luck with all these new things, it's fun!!
Post a Comment