CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 15, 2008

2 months old: 5-25-08

Emma kissing her doll"Look how I've grown!"
"I'm a happy girl!"
It is amazing to see how quickly our little girl is growing. She brings so much joy to us! Her little personality is developing more and more each day. She always has a smile to give to someone! When we went to the doctor for her two month check-up, Emma was 22 3/4 inches long and weighed 11 pounds 3 ounces. I'm sure she is well over 12 pounds by now!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tricia,
Emma is beautiful! I'm so glad you are posting. It's a great way to let us all know how you guys are doing! Just wanted you to know that I will be visiting the blog often and look forward to the updates as they are posted! And if you guys are ever in OKC, I sure would love to see you!
-Susan (Sikes) Carey