CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 27, 2008

Emma's 1st Swim: 6-25-08

The "princess" is ready to swim!"Lounging in the Ladybug"
"I'm pooped after my swim!"
The other day, I took Emma to my parents' house to spend some time in the pool. It was in the low 90s and I thought Emma would enjoy the nice cool water. She was all ready for a swim with her Princess cover-up and leopard print swimsuit. SO cute! When I first put her in the pool, she didn't really have a reaction. Then, I put her in the Ladybug Lounger and, as you can see, she just sat back and relaxed. She did tense up when a gust of wind would come through. But, other than that, she loved the water! When we got out of the pool and wrapped her in her towel, she fell asleep pretty quickly. The water tired her out.

0 comments: