CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Emma's 1st Christmas...12-25-08

"My first Christmas morning! My great-grandma Wendling gave me these PJs."

"I'm ready to open some presents."

"Wow...I love this frog! It talks and sings to me!"
"This "present opening thing" if fun, but tiring."
We had so much fun with our little Emma on her 1st Christmas! She really got the hang of tearing open the paper and getting to the present. She loved to play with the paper and boxes...she also loved all of her gifts! I just love her reaction to the LeapFrog Learning frog; he talks and sings in English and Spanish.
As we were showing Emma some of the toys that our dog and cat got from Santa, we tossed some of the cat's toy balls with bells in them across the room. All of a sudden, Emma got up on her hands and knees and started crawling towards them! From that moment on...she has been a crawling machine!
After we opened up some of our gifts that morning, we went to church and then over to my parents' house to have Christmas with them. That is where she got the pretty purple bow to put on her head. Her shirt says "Who needs Santa when I have grandma?"...isn't that the truth :)
Christmas evening, we had my parents, both my sisters, Brandon's mom, stepdad and grandparents over for dinner and for a game of "Dirty Santa". It was nice having everyone over to our house.

0 comments: