"Look at me...I'm standing! Mommy didn't realize that my ears were sticking out...that silly headband!"
"I put this up to my face all by myself."
Daddy, Mommy, & Emma
Since Emma was going to turn 9 months old on Christmas day, we decided to take her to get her 9 month portraits on Dec. 23. We thought they turned out really well....these are only a few of the ones that were taken. I had a hard time choosing which ones to buy. She loves the camera and is already such a "ham"!

"I put this up to my face all by myself."
Daddy, Mommy, & Emma
Since Emma was going to turn 9 months old on Christmas day, we decided to take her to get her 9 month portraits on Dec. 23. We thought they turned out really well....these are only a few of the ones that were taken. I had a hard time choosing which ones to buy. She loves the camera and is already such a "ham"!
0 comments:
Post a Comment