CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 5, 2009

First Major Bump: 7-4-09

So, it was the morning of July 4th, I was washing some dishes and Emma was pushing the chair at the table. I thought she was just pushing it into the table. But, she decided she would try to climb it from the back. Not a good idea...the chair fell on her and knocked her to the ground. She used her arms and caught herself before hitting her head on the ground, but she couldn't stop the chair from falling on her. The first picture is of the bump she got...it was pretty big. The second picture is her relaxing watching one of her movies after the accident. I tried to make her keep ice on there for as long as possible. She kept pushing it away. Needless to say, I know this is only the first of many bumps and bruises. I just felt so bad for my little girl.

0 comments: