So...this slideshow thing is pretty neat. I'm able to put a lot more photos on here. As you can see, we had a busy weekend in Garden City. The drive there was okay. It is about a 6-7 hour drive and Emma probably slept for only 1 1/2 hours. So, that meant that mommy had to be in the backseat entertaining her the rest of the time. I was tired by the time we got there. The house his dad built is amazing! I'm glad we got to go in and tour it. And, as you saw, Emma enjoyed climbing up and down the stairs. She had just started learning how to climb the stairs and this weekend, she learned how to go down the stairs. We spent quite a while at the zoo. The Garden City zoo is really nice and FREE! Doesn't get any better than that. Emma had a great time visiting Grandpa Travers and seeing Great Grandma Travers.
14 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment