CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 8, 2009

Easter Egg Hunt: 4-11-09

"Look I found one! Now, what am I suppose to do?"Emma holding onto her Easter egg
After we got home, Emma wanted to play with all her eggs.
Our church got together with another church and had a huge Easter egg hunt for the community. When we found the first egg, Emma wasn't sure if she was suppose to pick it up. So, we had to help her with putting it in the basket. One egg really was enough for her. But, a nice lady from our church (who had extra eggs in a bag) dropped about 6 more eggs onto the ground right in front of Emma. By this point, Emma starting figuring out that she needed to put them into her basket.
**I know that we are now in June...but, we still have those Easter eggs out. Emma loves to play with them. She is getting really good at taking them apart and putting them back together. I will put them away soon.




0 comments: