CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Target Pictures: Emma's 1st birthday

Emma and her baby...she gives great hugs!
"Look at me! I'm standing all by myself!"

She is such a happy girl.

"I LOVE to read books!" Emma and Brownie the bear.
The morning of her birthday, I took Emma to Target to take some pictures. Her Gigi and Aunt Karen also went with us. We have taken her there about every 3 months for pictures. Overall, we have been pleased. Emma does so well smiling and posing for the camera there. Of course, we had to get some pictures with her baby. I also wanted to bring Goodnight Moon and Time For Bed; these are regular stories we read before bed each night before we say prayers. Brownie (the bear) also had to be included...she is attached to him.
Here's what Emma was up to at 1 year old:
she was getting a lot better at walking with her wagon and along furniture, she was also taking a few steps on her own, but would only walk in a straight line and would fall frequently, her first tooth popped up on her birthday, she was still drinking formula and eating mostly baby food (I wasn't sure when to start the solid foods...especially since she had no teeth...I didn't take her to the doctor until a few days after her birthday), she was still using sign language for please and would also sign "more" and "all done" and she loves to smile and wave at anyone she sees. She is such a joy in our lives! God has truly blessed us with this little angel.






0 comments: