"It's my birthday!" 
"I'm off and running...with my wagon." And..her "miss America wave"!

"I'm off and running...with my wagon." And..her "miss America wave"!
Emma LOVES to read books!
"WOW...this is for me?!" The big present was a pink horse that she can ride.
"I've had a busy, but very fun, first birthday!"
I had the idea to document her first birthday from the time she woke up to the time she went to sleep. I obviously took more pictures than this, but couldn't put them all on here. Here was her day in a nutshell: woke up, ate, played, went to Target to have pictures taken (Gigi and Aunt Karen went with us), we went to Wendy's for lunch (Emma had her yummy babyfood still...she did drink some water from a straw for the first time), napped, Gigi and Pap came over for dinner and to give Emma her gifts, bath time, stories, then bed! She had a busy day.
0 comments:
Post a Comment